top of page

Small Claims Court

Loyal & Loyal Paralegal Services is committed to getting the job done. You can count on us to be professional, timely, and efficient and to make sure you are informed every step of the way.

If you are owed money for the return of personal property, you can sue that person or business in Small Claims Court for $35,000 or less. For anything over $35,000, you need to go to the Superior Court of Justice.

Common things you can sue for:

You can sue for money owed under an agreement, such as:

  • unpaid loans

  • goods or services sold and delivered that weren’t paid for

  • unpaid rent and utilities

  • NSF (non-sufficient funds) cheques


You can also sue for damages, such as:

  • personal injuries

  • property damage

  • breach of contract

bottom of page